Notice ID: 70FA4023I00000008
The Contractor shall provide a breadth of acquisition and procurement support services. Acquisition
and procurement support encompasses pre-award and post-award activities including:
• Coaching, awareness and training support
• Reporting and data analytics support
• Policy review and development recommendations
• Template and guidance maintenance
• Planning and procurement strategy assistance
• Market research support
• Procurement request (PR) package document development and preparation assistance
• Synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda assistance
• Proposal evaluation support, including price/cost analysis and technical quote/proposal
• Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor
performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract
• Audit support, including contract file auditing and Other-Than-Firm-Fixed-Price (OTFFP) Audits
and coordination with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) auditors
• Contract close-out assistance;
• Competitive Sourcing support, including Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A76 studies, strategic sourcing studies, privatization studies, public-private partnerships, and
Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act studies.
This procurement will support all of FEMA Headquarter offices.
The purpose of this procurement is to secure expert contractor acquisition, programmatic and technical support services for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The services performed under this contract will enable FEMA to enhance procurement operations and expand capabilities to support mission needs.
Read more here.
Reply to this post...