1. Directs the development of OIG policies and plans for the introduction, distribution, use and evaluation of information technology, telecommunications, and video conferencing such as: hardware; software; integrated information systems; communication links and the effective, efficient and economical automation and delivery of OIG programs and services.
2. Oversees the application and adaptation of new and improved approaches to design, development, and implementation of data mining, data warehousing, and related data storage and retrieval systems.
3. Supports and develops implementation, operation and maintenance of the nation-wide OIG IT infrastructure, Internet/Intranet, and data communication systems.
4. Directs the development of policies and procedures governing IT security.
5. Provides technical guidance to establish the requirements and assure that the technical scope and terms of IT-related contracts are met.
Read the full job description.
Reply to this post...