Notice ID: 47QPCAR0001
the General Services Administration (GSA), Technology Transformation Services (TTS), Office of Acquisition is releasing draft requirements for the procurement of Login.gov’s Next Generation Identity Proofing Solutions.
Services shall be able to receive requests and provide responses via Application Programming Interface (API), with data encoded in JSON, YAML, XML, or a format agreed upon by Login.gov.
Services shall reach one or more of the following populations.
- Individuals over the age of 13 attempting to legitimately access digital services;
- Traditionally underserved individuals and communities – as defined by Executive Order 13985 – including, Black, Latino, and Indigenous and Native American persons, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other persons of color; members of religious minorities; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) persons; persons with disabilities; persons who live in rural areas; and persons otherwise adversely affected by persistent poverty or inequality;
- Individuals naturally disposed to low system visibility, including young persons, persons with little to no credit history, and persons with low or no income;
- Persons experiencing homelessness or with no permanent address
- Communities and populations within United States territories
- Persons recently immigrated to the United States
- United States Citizens living abroad
- Persons without state-issued IDs
All products and services shall be existing, commercial software products and services...
Read more here.
Reply to this post...