RFQ ID: RFQ1595654
Set-Aside Type: Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) set-aside
MAS Category/SIN: MAS: 541611
The scope of this effort includes supporting the SB/SE mission of helping small business and self-employed taxpayers understand and meet their tax obligations, while applying the tax law with integrity and fairness to all, the IRS Small Business/Self Employed (SB/SE) Division will require contractor support to provide expertise, knowledge, and skills to support the following objectives (not limited to):
- Gather, organize, and strategize on the three workstreams that have been identified and approved to restart certain Collection notices and enforcement activities. The focus is on customer service to meet taxpayer needs and preferences in IRS deliberations about the potential restart of our programs, we are guided by five key considerations:
- Customer Service and Perceptions Ensure the resumption approach is balanced, fair and aligned with previous communications.
- Status of Backlogged Inventory Monitor status of Submission Processing and Account Management inventories to inform decisions about restarting Collection activities.
- IRS's Ability to Handle the Fallout (level of service (LOS), correspondence, and downstream activities)Consider the impact on downstream activities such as Campus Collection and Appeals, given the increased taxpayer correspondence and phone calls that restart will generate.
- The Print Site's Ability to Handle Notice Volume - Coordinate notice and correspondence resumption to ensure demands do not exceed the print site's capacity.
- Information Technology Considerations Partner with IT to determine if they can provide necessary support if decisions are made that require IT programming.
II_1-RFQ 5000154605 Program Management Support Services.1667927250468
Reply to this post...