RFQ ID: RFQ1629698
Set-Aside Type: N/A
MAS Category/SIN: MAS: 54151S
Request for information (RFI):
The Contractor shall provide continued programming maintenance to meet the dynamic needs of VA EES.This includes requirements gathering, design and software programming support to maintain and upgrade the TRACE application for the EES business unit. The Government estimates that approximately 70% of the contractors time will be devoted to supporting/maintaining the legacy system and the other 30% will be participating as a member of the team developing the upgrade to add new functionality.
Please see attached DRAFT PWS for additional information and requirements.
Draft PWS- TRACE.1684865777822
36C10B23Q0281- RFI TRACE.1684865774535
Reply to this post...